>
译语服务   Our Service
你的位置:首页 > 译语服务

上海翻译机构-译语翻译推荐口译短语(一)

2017/4/20 15:37:22

  

上海译语翻译公司是上海市权威的翻译机构,是中国翻译协会和美国翻译协会的会员单位,我们连续3年获得口译金牌服务提供商的称号。上海译语翻译主要提供英语翻译,日语翻译,德语翻译,俄语翻译,法语翻译,西班牙语翻译,印度语翻译,意大利语翻译,韩语翻译,葡萄牙语翻译和多个国家的小语种翻译服务。口译服务包括西班牙语口译,陪同口译,交替传译和同声传译等本地化口译服务,本地设备和服务齐全,就像Draw the line 一样,判定好坏的分界线,我们是好的翻译公司。

1.Every cloud has a silver lining

困境中总会发现转机

Even though you just got fired, remember that every cloud has a silver lining – at least you don’t have to work for that grouchy boss anymore!

即使你被解雇了,你也要记住,柳暗花明又一村。至少你再也不用为那个坏脾气的老板工作了!

2.Draw the line

停止;判定好坏的分界线

Now I draw the line at speaking in front of 34,000 people.

现在我结束了在34000人前的讲话。

3. Easier said than done

说起来容易做起来难

You want me to come to work at 6:00 AM? Easier said than done!

想让我6点就开工?说得容易!

4.Finding a needle in a haystack

根本找不到

Trying to get a new job these days is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

这些天找份新工作真是不可能的事。

5.Fish out of water

不得其所,格格不入

Tom felt like a fish out of water at the Star Trek convention his new girlfriend begged him to attend.

汤姆的新女友央求他去《星际迷航》的影迷会,这让他感到浑身不自在。

6.Go down in flames 在众人面前失败

The football player's career went down in flames after the media learned he'd been losing on purpose to settle gambling debts.

在被媒体爆出身负赌债后,这名足球选手的事业一落千丈。

7.Get something off your chest

说出困扰了你很久的事;承认你做错了某事

I have to get this off my chest – I copied your answers on the Redesigned SAT. Thanks for the 15th percentile score, by the way.

我得承认,在入学考试时我抄了你的答案。顺便感谢你让我进了前15%

8.Give it a whirl

尝试做某事

I’ve never gone kite-boarding, but I’m prepared to give it a whirl!

我从没玩过风筝冲浪,但我准备尝试一下!

9.Go the extra mile

加倍努力

My dentist always goes the extra mile, offering free back massages at the end of a stressful tooth extraction.

我的牙医总是非常尽心,会在令人紧张的拔牙后给病人按摩。

10.Hang in there

有耐心,坚持下去

I know you're struggling right now in school, but just hang in there. It'll get easier. I promise.

我知道你现在在学校里的日子不好过,但你要坚持下去。一切都会好起来的,我保证。